Saturday, April 14, 2007

More hair!!






Goldie Locks Updates:
All the hair from the hair fair last week is now back in my store!

NEW HAIR COLORS! Check out my store for 28 new colors!! Six new color packs, some unique blonds and reds, some lighter browns, and black and blond tipped hair!
For my GL group members - a preview is coming!


This weeks release!

Nyx - Big flexi hair, thats the only word for it. I had fun making this one, then dancing around in it afterwards. Looks great in the new tips :).

Venus - By customer request, a modified version of the Aphrodite hair... bigger and longer with different bangs.

Bree - A beautiful curly updo held back in a bun with curly tendrils escaping. My fav hair of the set.

Sunny and Stoic - Mens and womens hair, with the back half held back in a short pony, the front bangs falling across the face.

Mustache - Well, its exactly what I said... a mustache :) 50L gets you the full color set available


All my hairs are now sold in color packs for 200L a piece at my store(Goldie Locks) in the Nantli Xolal sim! All hairs are as Mod/Copy/No Trans. Mega Color Packs are available! For the latest updates join my group (Goldie Locks VIP) in world.