Saturday, April 21, 2007

3 New Ones!




Just three for y'all this week, I was experimenting a bit and these were the only ones that 'made the cut' so to speak.

This weeks release (sold in the new 83 colors)!

Vera - a cute lil bob just below the ears with little wisps framing the face.

Lilith - This hair is just wonderfully styled, lots of variation and texture in the back. Falls down to the mid back with two layered ponytails held in place with barrettes. My favorite of this batch.

Felicia - This hair is pulled back in a knot with curly hairs falling to just below the shoulders.

All my hairs are now sold in color packs for 200L a piece at my store(Goldie Locks) in the Nantli Xolal sim! All hairs are as Mod/Copy/No Trans. Mega Color Packs are available! For the latest updates join my group (Goldie Locks VIP) in world!

Cheers!