Monday, September 04, 2006

Wow I really need to keep up with updates!







Well I have three new hairstyles for today, and I forgot to post the last hairstyle I made... so here they all are.

Introducting Brigit: A wonderfully styled hair that is pulled up in a high ponytail which cascades down your back.

Laced Up: A curious lil updo with a color changeable ribbon laced amongst the curls.

Rhiannon: A long silky hair pinned back with two color changeable barrettes.

And finally Nadia: A very prim and businesslike coif with the hair tied on the right side and cascading over the shoulder. Ribbon is color changeable.

All styles come in 39 colors! All hairs are sold as Mod/Copy/No Trans for 150L each at my store(Goldie Locks!) in The Rainforest ((57, 36, 296))! Mega Color Packs are available!