Monday, September 18, 2006

Well I was going to post new hair

I *was* going to post two new hairs in the store for Tuesday, but with the grid all messed up with the replicating objects and scripts being turned off.... 1) My servers weren't responding, 2) my vendors didn't work, and when scripts *did* come back, I found that 3) I couldn't upload pictures. So I will try again tomorrow.

For those that want a sneak preview - these are my newest -


I tried to show off the new colors in a few of the pictures. Anyway -
Chaos is a large convoluted mass of hair, its just gorgeous the way it flows over your back. It also has twisted flexis, just experimenting with the look of them.

Selu reminded me of a Native American type hairstyle with the bound hair by the ears, so I named it after a Native American goddess of the sea. Its a deliciously short and choppy look and it moves beautifully.

These will be available in 55 colors at my shop in the Rainforest as soon as the grid settles down a bit.

Cheers all!