Sunday, September 17, 2006

Updates!

Well I have been busy, unfortunately not making new hair :/.

I have 16 new hair colors! I really wanted to make some more natural looking blond hair, and I liked the techique so much I expanded my line! I now have 55 colors! My new blonds are Sandy Blond, Honey Blond, Cinnamon Blond, Golden Blond, Amber Blond. Two new browns - Caramel Brown and Walnut Brown. Three wild reds: Fire Red, Ginger Red, Russet Red. A new elemental color - Lightning (my new fave). And finally 5 skunked hairs - pink, purple, white, red, and blue. They will be available with my next hairs and I will slowly incorporate them into the older hairs as well.

I also have new vendor for the new updated hairs, I am hoping to alleviate the problems of people buying the wrong hair color with it... *crosses fingers*.

I hope to get out at least two hairs for Monday night, and possibly 2 more later in the week.

Cheers!
Selena