Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mega release - 8 new



New Release time at Goldie Locks!
I have 8 hairs and two updates for you this week!

Check out the pics!

Lady - Perfect anywhere, this high bouffant is ultra couture.
Kitten - Smouldering and sexy
Aisha - This long and lovely style features a high ponytail headpiece
Rockstar - a slightly droopy mohawk - I knew I would do one of these sooner or later! :)
Elizabeth - A cute medieval updo featuring tons of braids.
Rebecca - A simple ponytail, instant classic for around the town.
Rebecca II - is the Rebecca with two pretty braids weaved into the ponytail.
Natalie- Sports two long and lovely pigtails.

Update #1: I have added two more hair packs to my selection, about 12 textures total. The new ones are White Tipped and Snow White Tipped, as requested by a customer. Each pack has the baseline color, plus red, blue, purple, pink, black, and raven tips :). I think this ups me to about 95 colors total *falls over*.

Update #2: There is an issue with the Nantli Xolal sim (where my store is on). There is incredible lag spikes, usually as there are more people tping in and out. A restart doesn't fix, its an internal server issue on LL's side. To keep down a lot of the issues I have limited the allowed number of people in the store sim to 18 at a time. Please bear with me through this.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nantli%20Xolal/194/169/22

Cheers!