Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bad weekend - no new release

Well I lost internet for a good 6 hrs on Sat, so I was unable to finish up and get out my hair release this week. There will just be a mega release next week. :)

In addition there is something wrong with the Nantli Xolal sim.... I know, and I have talked to LL support. They say its a known problem and a fix is coming this Wed *sighs*.... That really doesn't help me when the sim either crashes 3-4 times a day or is just slow as molasses the rest of the time TODAY (and the entire weekend for that matter). I am a bit tired with dealing with it, especially when the sim crashes and you don't even realize it till 20 min later cause chat still works.

Group IMs: I know there is an issue with group chat and people calling out letters for the lucky chair. For now I have started a Goldie Locks Cafe group for the casual chatters to move to and still get updates. I am on the fence with the Subscribe O'Matic, want to research it a bit more to see if its want I want to use.

Cheers all!