Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike

EDIT: 9/17/08 My power and internet are back, woot! Thank you to everyone for your well wishes! I think I have taken care of all the backlog of ims, if you still need help please IM me in world! Take care everyone!

Unfortunately I have been affected by Hurricane Ike, I didn't get a chance to wrap things up in the store and put up notices before I lost power. For all inworld IMs after Friday afternoon, I am not ignoring you, they are all going to my email and I will answer each and everyone of them when I get power back (and internet). Right now I am borrowing a friends computer at his house to put up this notice.

I and my friends are ok, my place is ok, there is just a lot of downed trees and debris all over the place. There are estimates we will be without power for 1 day to 2 weeks.... So I will take care of things in world as soon as I can. My apologies to everyone!!

Thanks!
Sel