Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eight new styles this week!



Since SL went down last week and cut into my release day, y'all get a mega release this week!
---------
Eight womens hairstyles at Goldie Locks on the Nantli Xolal sim!
Peachie - more of a vintage style, short and curly with a headband
Elvish - Medium length flexi style with twin braids tucking the hair behind the ears
Bailey - curly ponytail with a cowgirl hat.... I left the tinter in this one, just hit /88 color white to flip the hat back to original color after you've tinted it.
Delilah - A curly updo, very classical and chic
Indigo - A pretty little updo, dramatic and sexy
Jadyn - ULTRA curly style, medium length with a headband
River - Long semi wavy hair held back with a braided bun
Amethyst - Layered and shaggy long style

All my new release hairs are sold in 23 color packs (93 colors total!) for 200L a piece at my store (Goldie Locks) in the Nantli Xolal sim! All hairs are as Mod/Copy/No Trans! Mega Color Packs are available for 1000L! Also check out my discount hairs and 10L wall rack

For the latest updates you have three options! Join my groups (Goldie Locks VIP or Goldie Locks Cafe) in world or Join up with my new Subscribe - O - matic, available by the new release on Nantli Xolal.

Still getting used to the new viewer... especially photos, but I am getting there!

Cheers all!
Selena