Friday, September 28, 2007

Small Release this week


New Release time at Goldie Locks!
I have only one hair for you this week BUT I have a few updates! :)

The newest release at Goldie Locks on the Nantli Xolal sim is Angelica, a beautiful long and lovely hair that is held back from the face in a cascading ponytail.
All my new release hairs are sold in over 23 color packs (93 colors total!) for 200L a piece at my store (Goldie Locks) in the Nantli Xolal sim! All hairs are as Mod/Copy/No Trans! Mega Color Packs are available for 1000L!

Update #1: Six hairs, Anya, Dalia, Sharon, Lorelei, Nikki, and Hyacinthe have been moved into clearance. Now all are priced at 50L a color pack or 330L for the all color pack!

Update #2: Four hairs have been moved to the 10L Hair wall in the clearance section.... 55-82 colors for the low low price of 10L, can't beat that deal!

Update #3: The two lucky chairs have been updated with all new sets of hair!

For the latest updates join my group (Goldie Locks VIP) in world or check out my blog at http://selenagateaux.blogspot.com/

Take care!
Selena