Saturday, June 16, 2007

I been busy!!

Well I know that there hasn't been much released this month, thats about to change with a release in a few days... BUT I wanted to show you why I've been so busy! :)

First - I have acquired a new sim on 4/24 called Tzopelic Chantli and started working on developing it into another rainforest themed sim. I have a bunch of renters in it already and its coming along nicely. I also made Nantli Xolal a commercial only sim, so the lag is a bit better with less script and object load.
Next - For the last 3 weeks or so I have been working on a recreation of the Chichen Itza build, specifically the El Castillo pyramid, for the Mexico Board of Tourism. That opened up on Sunday 6/10 and has been doing pretty well. I made the pyramid and cenote (collapsed limestone cave) for it. It was a fun experience! Check it out if you are interested... its the Visit Mexico sim, and vote for Chichen to be one of the next 7 manmade wonders of the world.

Add to that a business trip over the last week and a fashion show on the fly and I have been one busy little hair designer! But no worries, new stuff is coming soon!

Take care all!