Friday, October 06, 2006

Woah, scary


Well this is a bit scary to log into this evening, the Rainforest sim completely emptied of objects! So my store is down for a bit until the sim gets put back together again. Apparently its an unexpected bonus to the grid attack we had today. I know the sim will be fine in a few hours.... but wow, the place has never been this empty since I first got her :).

On other news with the store... new hair updates coming soon! I finally have the time to work on making hair again. I have completed updating my entire hair line to 55 colors. I am working on a new store (where all the new colors are posted) on a new sim! Thats right, I caved and got another on :). Its called Nantli Xolal - in the Aztec language it roughly translates to Motherland. I have been working with Moodii (Simplicity) and we are trying to have it open for next Monday or Tuesday. I still have a ton of stuff to put up there, so it will be a work all weekend thing to get it up and running in time :). No parades or heavy fanfare to announce it, just a quiet expansion. The rest of the sim will need further work, just getting the new store up for now.

Take care folks!